Monday, June 16, 2008

Catching the Reading Bug in Indiana

Michele Farley, the Children's Services Consultant at the Indiana State Library recently posted this video to the CSLP list. She wrote: "…an entomologist at Purdue University approached us earlier this year asking to be a part of the Catch the Reading Bug in Indiana. So, as a result, we created a 16 minute video about bugs and books! The Purdue people want as many people to be able to see this as possible, so I thought I would send it on to you all and you can do whatever you want with it. It does specifically mention Indiana, however, I think it is still certainly usable elsewhere. If you or any of your libraries use it, please let me know so I can get the word back to Purdue."


Here's the link:
http://in.webjunction.org/do/DisplayContent?id=20355

Michele even appears in the video! :)

No comments: