Saturday, October 3 from 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Co-sponsored by Hedberg Public Library and the School District of Janesville
Registration, coffee and treats begin at 8:00 a.m. A lunch will be provided.
Registration deadline is Friday, September 25.
Register now at: http://localinfo.hedbergpubliclibrary.org/registration/
Kennedy Elementary School
3901 Randolph Rd.
Janesville, WI 53546
Join us for a free workshop:
- Learn to evaluate audiobooks for effective collection development.
- Explore successful public-and-school library partnerships.
- Discover audiobook titles connected to Wisconsin Model Academic Standards.
- Gain insight into how audiobooks support 21st Century Learning Skills.
- Get the inside scoop on how actors prepare to record an audiobook.
- Listen to a panel of local teens and learn about new trends in audiobook formats.
- Hear CCBC librarian Merri Lindgren booktalk great audiobooks for teens.
For more information: http://hedbergpubliclibrary.org/listeningforliteracy.php