Thursday, January 24, 2019

Meet the Board: Emily Zorea, Director At Large


It's a new year and we have a new YSS Board!  This series will introduce each board member with some enchanting questions and even more enchanting photos.

Emily Zorea, Director at Large

Name & Library
Emily Zorea; Ithaca School District Library

What was your favorite childhood book?
The Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett 

In what format do you like to read? EBooks? Print? Graphic Novel? Audiobook? Why?
I love reading eBooks on my kindle paperwhite! That one device ensures that I always have a book with me, and I am able to take advantage of 5-10 minutes of random waiting that happens so often. I also love Audiobooks, and Libby makes it so easy to get them on my phone. I listen to most audiobooks while running or bicycling. 

What do you like to do in your free time to recharge?
 Cook! I love delicious food and it makes me happy to make new recipes. I also love to run, read, and go on family drives with my family. 

What are you reading right now?
 Just finished The Borden Murders: Lizzie Borden and the Trial of the Century last night. Started on When Dimple Met Rishi today. I am trying to read in a multitude of genres this year, not just my favorites. 

What is your biggest goal for YSS in 2018?
 Create and strengthen partnerships with WEMPTA.

Contact Emilyemily.zorea@ithaca.k12.wi.us

No comments: