Thursday, September 5, 2019

Galaxy Tees OR Using Bleach in Your Library Without Disastrous Consequences

If you are like me, you try to avoid any major craft disasters in the work place.  This has led me to actively ignore 64% of Pinterest children's crafts (no painted handprints for my no-tile-all-carpet program area thank you very much), and to err on the side of skepticism for messy teen programs. (I have one very large, very yellow splotch of slime stubbornly refusing to be scrubbed off a wall.)  However, after reading Pamela Penza's recent post over at the Teen Service Underground blog, I am feeling more confident in the possibility of bringing bleach into a teen program.  Check out her step-by-step guide to epic Galaxy Tees using bleach and paint.  The results are pretty awesome!

No comments: