Thursday, April 25, 2024

It's Almost Time - YSS Webinar- Libraries Without Limits

Be sure you get registered for this webinar (free to WLA members; $25 for non-members)

WLA's Youth Services Section (YSS) presents


Join us for the next installment of the YSS Presents webinar series! Jessica Oakland, physical therapist, and Hannah Delaney, speech-language pathologist, from Progressive Beginnings Rehab Agency, will discuss how to incorporate OT/PT/ST into libraries and library programs, and the fun and creative ways we can promote child development through activities, songs, and crafts.

REGISTER HERE.

Registration closes at noon on May 9 

Free for WLA Members/$25.00 for Nonmembers

Our speakers:
Hannah Delaney, MS, CCC-SLP
Hello, I'm Hannah! I graduated from Marquette University in 2020 with a bachelor's degree in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology. I continued my education at Marquette and graduated in 2021 with a masters in Speech-Language Pathology. From there I completed my Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) at a school district in Wisconsin evaluating and treating students from ages 2-18. I found a love in evaluating/treating pediatric clients with a variety of communication and feeding/swallowing needs. I have been a part of the Progressive Beginnings team for about two years now and have loved collaborating with OT, PT and families to help achieve our clients goals along with making a difference in their lives. I am currently working on getting my NLA (natural language acquisition) certification so that I can better support my neurodivergent pediatric patients. In my free time, I enjoy watching/playing sports, baking sweet treats, spending time outdoors and playing board games with family and friends.

J
essica Oakland, PT, DPT
Hi, I'm Jessica! I graduated with my Bachelor of Science degree in Kinesiology in 2010 and then my Doctorate of Physical Therapy in May 2014 both from the University of Wisconsin- Madison. I started with Progressive Beginnings in June 2014 and then joined the family business as an Operational Partner in November 2014. I have a passion to work with pediatric patients and truly love being becoming part of each of their stories. I create our newsletters, social media posts, and community outreach as the Director of Marketing as well as oversee both Human Resources and Patient Services Division. My husband and I live in Manitowoc with our daughter, son, and dog. We love to travel, hike, camp, and spend time with our family and friends.

No comments: