Friday, July 12, 2024

Taylor Swift Party

Every so often as I go back through my efiles, I find a forgotten post that I meant to share earlier (oops). High time for this one to see the light of day. Marge


A Taylor Swift Party for kids? Yes, please. In this ALSC blog post swiftie and ALSC blogger Amy Steinbauer breaks down her wildly successful "Shake It Off" themed Taylor Swift karaoke party held at the library.

Amy writes: "In celebration of her new album, I threw a Swiftie karaoke program at the library! In the past, the Swift events have been more geared towards teenagers and that has left a lot of younger patrons out of the fun, so I wanted to correct that. I opened it up to all ages, and it was super popular with the under nine year old patrons and teens."

Please click here to read the details she provides. ["Shake It Off" Taylor Swift-themed Karaoke at the Library. Steinbauer, Amy. ALSC blog. May 2, 2024.]

No comments: