Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Gotta Whole Lotta Love...

Image by Monika from Pixabay
In a recent ALSC blog post, middle school librarian David Saia, on behalf of the AASL/ALSC/YALSA Interdivisional Committee on School/Public Library Cooperation, writes about some of the things that school librarians love about their public librarian colleagues.

David writes: "As a middle school librarian (and a soon-to-be-appointed member of the Board of Trustees of our local public library system), I often think about my public library colleagues.  When I reflect on all the things I see going on in public libraries, I find so many things to admire about public librarians and the work they do!  "

To read the full post on those things, please click here. [Top Things School Librarians Love About Public Librarians. Sais, David. ALSC blog. December 14, 2023.]

No comments: