Tuesday, October 16, 2012

When's the next [insert series] coming out?

I love pinterest. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you need to check it out. www.pinterest.com
I use it for recipes, DIY projects, tattoos, and especially library ideas. I am nothing if not a nerd and I embrace it. 
I saw this pin today. And feel the need to share the love


And who wouldn't love a blog titled, "Smells Like Library"


I love the whiteboard idea. Especially with book covers. Sometimes a series book comes out YEARS after the last one and by then fickle kids may have forgotten how much they enjoyed the series. This is a perfect way to provide readers advisory and keep new books fresh in their mind. And it's easy to update. My only change is that I would include the author. 

Now my library has two separate areas for Juvenile and YA? Do I get one white board or two?

No comments: