Saturday, January 27, 2018

Meet the Board: Emily Sanders, Director at Large

It's a new year and we have a new YSS Board!  This series will introduce each board member with some delightful questions and even more delightful photos.


Emily Sanders, Director at Large

What is your favorite childhood book? 
I was seven the first time I read “Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Sone”. That book ignited my love of reading. 

In what format do you like to read?
I’ve recently started to listen to audio books in the morning as I get ready for my day and then read a print book in the evening. I prefer print materials but this girl is busy and I’ve got to get in as much time reading as possible! 

What are you reading now? 
The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli. 

What’s your biggest goal for YSS in 2018?
I am so excited to see where this year takes us. I want to see more YSS members engaged and sharing stories of success and failures. I think what makes YSS so incredible is that we are a tight knit community who listen, learns and encourages each other. 

Anything else you’d like to share? 
I am so stoked to meet new people and learn from  all of you!

Contact Emily: esanders@williamsbay.lib.wi.us

No comments: