Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Ask Jbrary!

The Jbrary team is planning to start crowd-sourcing answers to some of the vexing storytime/early literacy questions people ask them. 

Lindsey Krabbenhoft recently wrote: "Over the years we’ve received hundreds of emails with questions about storytime. Sometimes I don’t have the capacity to respond as in depth as I would like, and sometimes I feel the question would be better answered by a group. The new thing I want to try is sharing the questions I receive with the readers of this blog and giving others an opportunity to respond [on the blog]."


The plan is to leave the submission box open for a week or two and then Lindsey will respond with a blog post incorporating her own and the crowd-sourced answers.

Check out the first question and weigh in! [Ask Jbrary: Caregivers on Devices at Storytime. Krabbenhoft. Jbrary blog. July 30, 2024.]



No comments: