Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Why I Love YSS

It's February, the month of love. The YSS board decided to share with everyone the reason why they love YSS. This series will run Wednesdays and Sundays throughout February!

Asking me to choose my favorite thing about YSS is like asking me to pick a favorite book...it's impossible.  However, if I had to pick just one thing, I think one of the things that makes YSS truly fantastic is the energetic, enthusiastic members!  Everyone involved is more than happy to share ideas, resources, and more with anyone who asks, whether it be through the YSS blog, webinars, conferences, or face-to-face!  

Lifelong friendships, oodles of ideas, and opportunities to network and connect with folks from all corners of the state?  What's NOT to love!?

Heck yes, YSS!

Katherine Schoofs, Youth Services Librarian/Assistant Director, Aram Public Library (Delavan) and YSS Past Chair

Inspired to join YSS? We'd love to have you as part of WLA and YSS! It's easy to join.  Dues are based on your income - $3 for every $1000 of income, with a minimum of $50 annually.. Click here for the details!

No comments: